Manhattan Recipe. Stirred Not Shaken. Never on the Rocks.
Are you tired of searching for a Manhattan recipe and having to scroll through the authors entire personal history to find what you're looking for? We are dedicated to keeping our recipes short and strait to the good stuff! Without further ado, let's dive right in.
- 2 ounces bourbon or rye whiskey
- 1 oz sweet vermouth of your choice
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 dash of orange bitters
- Luxardo cherry garnish or another cocktail cherry for garnish
- Add your bourbon or rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, and all bitters into a mixing glass half full with smaller ice cubes
- Optional: squeeze a few drops of syrup in the mix from the cocktail cherries
- Stir for approximately 30-90 seconds
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with cherries